* Spiders are found in all terrestrial habitats on all continents, scientists have described that there are 37,000 types (species) of spiders worldwide, they can even be in your house or yard~
* Most spiders are harmless to humans and rather fear people, but a few spider species, such as the black widow, can bite humans and inject venom. Deaths from spider bites are rare however~
- Spiders eat common indoor pests, such as roaches, mosquitoes, flies and moths. If left alone, Spiders will consume most of the insects in your home, providing effective home pest control.
- Spiders can actually decrease the risk of many common deceases that people can obtain By limiting the population of unwanted pests around the household.
- Spider silk is one of the most stronger materials in the nature, and many scientists study their properties for the development of resistant materials.